My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Some more firsts with Georgie

As we start week two together at home -- Georgie and I are reflecting on some of our firsts ...

Today - first walk on Legacy Trail. One of our favorites. Steve and I have enjoyed so many long walks and talks on this trail! Georgie did great. I was ready to teach her the sidewalkless training mode if needed. She picked it up very quickly. We had a delightful walk. This picture is at the end of our walk celebrating our journey.
We were preparing dinner and realized that we had a little superviser.  Love this sweet girl.  This may have been the first meal I 'cooked' since being home!  
Georgie and I also went to church together for the first time.  She was fabulous.  

George and I had our first little presentation yesterday.  She was fabulous.

Looking forward to a new week!  

No comments: