My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, July 7, 2014

Favorites

Steve, Georgie and I just spent six days in Washington, DC visiting Natalie and Dahlia. It was fantastic. We walked and walked and walked and experienced many wonderful things. I think my favorite was just being together with these two! Awesomeness! Miss you already, Natalie!
Lunch at Chop-it near Natalie's office.  A favorite -- went there twice!  

2 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Such a nice picture of a great Dad/Daughter team! Love them both! Aunt Loye

Becky Andrews said...

Thanks! Love you Aunt Loye.