My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Writing - Diagnosis of Retinitis Pigmatotis :).

I have been enjoying compiling my story.  It has been bringing back lots of memories and that is so much fun!  We just found this entry just after I was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa.  I still recall attending an Institute Dance that evening and tell a 'good friend at the time :) Steve Andrews - I have Retinitis Pigmatotis - or something like that!

Journal Entry from 1983

No comments: